Long Lost Bike Long Lost Bike

haha!

Gave me a chuckle

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Hmm

I understand the gratuitous content and 'just a bit of fun' nature of this animation. But there was too much pointless swearing- every second word coming from the mum at the end was 'fucking'. It got fucking annoying so it fucking did.

The animation didn't really redeem either seeing as you relied completely on eyebrows to show facial expression- putting an ease on your tweens won't make it good animation.

SkoopleFloop responds:

Manchester eh? I live near you...

"ClayMotion" "ClayMotion"

Hmm

Stick to the abstract stuff, becuase your figures are pretty bad. Don't let it detract from the rest though!

TheSJproduction responds:

Thanks for the feedback. the claymation was mostly focused on the morphing, the morph was so hard and time consuming, that the total outcome may not be the best outcome. :P But thanks, this is a very professional review, i like reviews like these, so i can learn from my mistakes, thanks :P

Gravinaytor Gravinaytor

this was okay

It was alright, a little too easy.

One bad point though was the really annoying addition of the "try-to-be-Glados" character. Badly written and not funny at all, the game could have done without it!

Goodbyes at the Port Goodbyes at the Port

Love it!

Like a brilliant homage to Yann Tiersen. It really suits the mood of a goodbye

I Am Sailing I Am Sailing

very soft

If I may suggest a couple of things by way of constructive criticism:

The sea feels too placid, I'd like to see some waves!
The colour palette is perhaps a little limited. Use more colours!

Otherwise keep at it!

Soronya responds:

Thanks for the advices. I'll try that the next time.
The colour was my intention. It should be a calm pic and the pic shouldn't have become too colorful. Otherwises, thanks.

Cammy Cammy

not on my shoes bitch!

lol taking a shit

Cosplay Final Fantasy IX Cosplay Final Fantasy IX

cool

cool but ugh, I can imagine what it feels like to have someone tug on that horn