Long Lost Bike Long Lost Bike

haha!

Gave me a chuckle

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

Hmm

I understand the gratuitous content and 'just a bit of fun' nature of this animation. But there was too much pointless swearing- every second word coming from the mum at the end was 'fucking'. It got fucking annoying so it fucking did.

The animation didn't really redeem either seeing as you relied completely on eyebrows to show facial expression- putting an ease on your tweens won't make it good animation.

SkoopleFloop responds:

Manchester eh? I live near you...

"ClayMotion" "ClayMotion"

Hmm

Stick to the abstract stuff, becuase your figures are pretty bad. Don't let it detract from the rest though!

TheSJproduction responds:

Thanks for the feedback. the claymation was mostly focused on the morphing, the morph was so hard and time consuming, that the total outcome may not be the best outcome. :P But thanks, this is a very professional review, i like reviews like these, so i can learn from my mistakes, thanks :P

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

boo!

Hate it when cartoons reach critical acclaim because of their pre-made soundtrack. Boo! Write your own songs

Comick responds:

Thanks for totally disregarding that maybe the ANIMATION may have had some factor in people liking what they SAW. >:T

Gooseboy Gooseboy

This was pretty bad

Horribly uninspired and simple writing coupled with a hugely unoriginal concept make this a bad egg.

In the future, if your friend does something YOU find funny, think before relaying with "OMG THATS HILARIOUS WE SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE A FLASH OUT OF THAT!"

DarqV responds:

Ooooh! You know what? You're right, I totally should. Thanks for helping me realize the error of my ways. Your extremely helpful advice will help prevent me from entertaining everybody but you in the future!! Also, you're smart and handsome and never wrong.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Amazing!

Why hasn't your coup de grace got front page priveliges yet?! I hope they've told you to wait for the redesign so this gets the proper presentation it deserves.

Stunning direction

Nerds can never love Nerds can never love

hehe

Nice one Ockers, good visual style

Ockeroid responds:

Thanks, Papa my man :D

Tron Light Bikes! Tron Light Bikes!

This is great

You clearly show a grande knowledge of the software used.

If I was to nitpick something its the fact that you have gone for a solid manga/anime approach- it would benefit you greatly (and broaden your portfolio) to come up with your own visual style.

The very essence of manga/anime is that it cannot be unique.

DangerousBob responds:

that is a very good idea, and I agree with you defiantly. I was trying to keep it less "anime" ish with the character design but it doensn't really come off that way to much. I think it works more so with my Terminator animation. But thanks, that is defiantly noted.

Astromiau EP 01 Astromiau EP 01

This should be front paged by now!

Note to Vinnie: Wait for NG fads like madness day to blow over if you want a place on the front page

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

I hate em too

I'd love to string ray william johnson up by the balls. Although I do like ShayCarl